Here is the last of the recipes that Kelly shared with us from her recent family camping trip. I can’t wait to see what she cooks up for us on our next outing!
Kelly’s Chicken Pot Pie
• 2 lbs. cooked Chicken Breast
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 2 tsp poultry seasoning
Mix above ingredients together and place in gallon ziplock bag. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Additional ingredients for adding at the campsite:
• 1 can cooked Potatoes
• 1 can cooked carrots
• 1 can corn
• 1 can peas
• 2 cans Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
• 1 can Campbells cream of celery soup
• 4 tubes crescent rolls
• Coat inside of Dutch oven with butter
• Spread half of the crescent roll dough on the bottom of the camp oven
• Cover the camp oven and place on coals; bake the dough for 15 minutes
• Add all ingredients to the camp oven
• Spread remaining crescent roll dough on top.
Place camp oven on coals, with additional coals on the lid. Rotate oven and lid every 15 minutes. Kelly cooked her pot pie for 60 minutes, and then let it rest on the coals until her family was ready to dive in and enjoy!